Exhibition and Stall Management
Exhibitions are a great way to seek and strengthen connections and build trusting relations that are beneficial to your brand. It is also essential, however, that such events are curated with transparency and without any communication discrepancies between the two parties involved in the business.
So, we make deals in the light of complete confidence and honesty, pledge to remain transparent in our tasks and activities and create a wholly unique experience for our clients. There’s always doubt in the minds of clients, but we attempt to highlight our transparency by providing details and visibility of the supply chain end-to-end.
We don’t make any excuses, neither are we discouraged from any obstacles, and try to be cost-effective and creative, attending to little details and smoothing out any rough patches in the tasks.
- • Conduct site inspection of the exhibit area
- • Floor planning
- • We have professional coordinators on grounds during and before the conference/ events who help the guests and try to solve any problems
- • Audio and Visual presentations are made and represented in a highly watchable manner, and with top-notch graphics that enhance the viewing experience.
- • Food and beverages from reputed caterers are provided to the clients and according to a pre-planned menu.
- • The signage is also positioned at the venue, in a place so as to garner higher visibility
- • Create sales and marketing tools
- • Accept and process all exhibitor applications including invoicing
- • Prepare and distribute exhibitor service manual and contract with decorator
- • Act as liaison between exhibitors, vendors, committee, and staff